Did anyone watch The Bachelor recap show last night?

DDD

I didn't know it was on until I accidently ran accross the show in progress. Just as I flipped to it I thought I heard "after all it is a game show and they are playing for a million dollars".
For years I've been trying to find out what $$'s the contestants received. Why does that interest me...I don't know, it just does. But "a million dollars"??? Did I hear right? DDD

PS: I thought it was very curious that Bob had sex with 5 and 1/2 of the girls??? :confused:

Nancy

I was surprised the got a million dollars too. No wonder there are so many that aren't there for the right reasons. I always wondered why they asked that, what other reason would they have other than to find their mate. Now I know that there is a monetary prize.

So now we know that they cast some people just for the drama.

Nancy

DammitJanet

Well heck...for a million dollars a bunch of drama queens will go do anything on tv...makes perfect sense now...or is that perfect cents?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I watched the show but missed the million dollars thing.

WHO gets a million dollars???

Suz

DDD

All I heard was reference to the million dollars..just as I tuned in unexpectedly. If it is the recipient of the ring ;) no wonder there are so many tears from therunnerups.

Bob's "5 and 1/2" strikes me as a riot! DDD