Did I tell you guys that Sunny and I hooked up?

DDD

We try to see each other once a year (usually when Deb comes to Fl) but this past weekend was really awesome. I just truly think Sunny is awesome. Although we were with my easy child#1 and three of her friends attending an RN conference...it was like a subtle lovefest. :bigsmile: Sunny and I laughed so much that I feared my belly would burst. Like so many CD members she is AWESOME and I am so totally glad that over a decade ago I connected with a caring, loving CD family. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
I met Sunny once on a trip to Florida and it was like I had known her for years. I hope all is peaceful in her world.

~Kathy

slsh

member since 1999
LOL - JJJ and I are obviously from the same region, 'cuz I thought DDD was confessing/bragging!!! :rofl:

Glad you had a good visit. It's so nice to get to spend time with- folks who get us/our lives.

TerryJ2

Neat! I'm so glad you had a chance to get together with someone who "gets it" AND who can make you laugh!

buddy

LOL ....if anyone said that here it would be about a "romantic trist".....hooking up these days sure means more than it used to......

Seriously though, it's so amazing to have a get together with someone who you can relate to and relax with! I'm really glad you had that fun time. Nothing like laughing so hard to make the whole world feel better!

DDD

OK, guys. I am well aware of the 2012 definition. :rolleyes: LOL. Heck I even know some of hip hop moves that are used "at the Club" before people decide to "hook up". :rofl::rofl:

I was, obviously, using the pre 2000 definition! We all had such a wonderful time that Sunny even called me at the Hotel the next morning so we could talk and laugh some more before I headed home. She's delightful. DDD

Ephchap

LOL, DDD. Seriously though, it was so great the first time the three of us got together. As Kathy said, it was like we were lifelong friends. I've missed getting together with you both, and hope that this Spring we can get together and make up for lost time. lol. Glad you two had a great time!

Deb