Did we talk about Glass House here?

TerryJ2

I heard some people talking about a memoir the other day and when I went to B&N with-a gift card, couldn't find it. Did anyone talk about it here? I can't figure out who the author is.
Supposedly it is a memoir, although it sounds like fiction. It's a kid who is dragged cross-country by two parents with-emotional issues (I think the mom is bipolar and unmedicated) and it's a compelling read.
Unfortunately, "glass" and "house" are very common terms online and it's hard to narrow down the title.
Thank you in advance!

Star*

call 911........call 911
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Glass-House-Leelee-Sobieski/dp/B00005RYKU?&camp=212361&linkCode=wsw&tag=condudisor08-20&creative=380793"]Amazon.com: The Glass House: Leelee Sobieski, Diane Lane, Stellan Skarsgård, Bruce Dern, Kathy Baker, Trevor Morgan, Chris Noth, Michael O'Keefe, Vyto Ruginis, Gavin O'Connor, Carly Pope, China Shavers, Agnes Bruckner, Michael Paul Chan, Rachel Wilson, Rutanya Alda, Erick Avari, Mia Barrentine, John Billingsley (II), Richard Anthony Crenna, Daniel Sackheim: Movies & TV[/ame]

Is this it?

TerryJ2

Thank you!

I remembered that it was so good, I wanted to buy it, but I couldn't remember that it was "Castles" instead of "Houses." Good thing I'm not in real estate.

:laugh: