difficult child 1 made it through the procedure

KTMom91

I used to tell Miss KT that if she couldn't handle cleaning up after her cat, she'd better rethink her plan to have 6 kids...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Just got an email from the uro's office. They're mailing me a copy of the photo taken by pathology. :winks: Definitely one for the scrapbook, lol!

H

HaoZi

Did they save you the specimen jar, too, or are they keeping that to show around the office?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Photocopy of the pathology pics arrived today. It's definitely some type of black wire, though it doesn't look electrical... looks more like black plastic... like something you'd find coiled on a weed whacker... difficult child 1 says he doesn't want to see it, doesn't want to think about it anymore, just wants to move on, lol.

There's a little ruler for scale in the pictures, and by my guesstimation, the "wire" (which is all coiled in a loopy mess) is at least 18"-24" long. :surprise:

The good news is that difficult child 1 really seems to be feeling GOOD for the first time in a really long time. He's not running to the bathroom a dozen or more times a day, either. I find myself not really recognizing the "new" him, sometimes. It's going to take a while to get used to this!