difficult child#2 is a proud McD's employee!

DDD

Not much has made me smile this month but difficult child#2 walked into the store last Thursday smiling from ear to ear. He is such a good looking kid..particularly when he smiles. All decked out in dress shirt, dress pants, leather shoes (shined), and a sedate tie he quietly announced "just stopped by to say I love you on my way to work". How cute! He's scheduled for three hour shifts four times this week. Please cross your fingers that he doesn't talk them to death. This is his first job. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OH how utterly WONDERFUL!!!!! :)

I hope he does fantastic! I hope he loves it! And I hope the job is a good fit for him.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
DDD, your post made me smile from ear to ear. I am so happy for you and for him. My fingers are crossed! You're such a good grandma!! YAY!

Tiredof33

I think the fact that he is talkative will work in his favor. The customers love friendly employees!!!
Congrats!!!!

Kathy813

Staff member
:bravo:

I love that he got the job and I love that he stopped by to see you and tell you he loves you.

~Kathy

DDD

Thank you all for "getting it" and enjoying it with me. I am really really having a hard time lately with-o my cigarettes and lots of strssors BUT it warms my heart that you all can picture difficult child#2 showing up at the store trying to be all grown up and sophisticated sharing his pride with his Mama. It was the highlight of the month for me. Like you all, I surely hope he can keep the job and grow with it. I appreciate you all. DDD

DammitJanet

Thats really good DDD. Fast food is a great place for our kids to work and especially Mickey D's. They are known for hiring either kids like difficult child 2 or even giving felons a leg up. I think they will be able to work with him and his issues. He could also probably grow there into more and more so I hope he loves it. I am really crossing fingers for him.

Star*

call 911........call 911
With a kid that good looking I bet their business only increases! Good for him!!!!!!!!! And just FYI - DF got his 'fake vapor" winston cigarette and cigar - and LOVES it - and I do too - he can sit right next to me and smoke and I don't gag and he's not going to get cancer either. He can even get pipe tobacco flavor. It's saving him a bundle.

CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!!! HOPE HE HAS A GREAT FUTURE THERE!

DDD

Star, I'm delighted that your DF is having results. The electronic cigarette did not work for me. The Chantix messed with my head which was a surprise since I don't do psychiatric medicines and am usually pretty even tempered. Weird. Anyway whatever works for anyone is what I'm in favor of for sure.

Thanks for the nice thoughts for difficult child#2. He is Aspie innocent and therefore endearing. DDD