difficult child 2's Social Studies teacher picked the wrong day to mess with me.

Oh, I so remember these days, and the teachers who blew off difficult child's accommodations! There's probably not much hope for this teacher and his attitude; but congrats on your support for your difficult child.

A warrior Mom's work never stops, it is just so fatiguing . Like you said - only a few more days... Hang in there!

Valerie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awesome! You go warrior Mom!

Ahhhh......I so remember those days.

Can't wait to hear the response on this one. lol Humble pie anyone?? *snicker*

Marguerite

You DID cc the message to the principal and the SpEd, didn't you? It's not just enough to make your point to the teacher; he/she needs to know they've been publicly called on their failure to follow through on their responsibilities.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sung to the tune of "Getting to know you"

Ripping a new one......

Ripping it like no one else can......

Typing an Email

Knowing the Grade's an Aaaaaaaaa

Oh that was so phenominally written......Bravo and shame on mumbles.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'll post the update on a separate thread... teacher responded later that morning. I've been busy this weekend, but finally got my response drafted, which I'll also post. Waiting to send it later today after husband gets a chance to read it.

It's not like I'm demanding a grade for my kid that he doesn't deserve. I'm just asking him to be treated with respect and for the IEP to be followed.