difficult child brought girlfriend to dinner last night

KFld

difficult child is still doing great with his new girlfriend. They came to dinner last night and my inlaws met her. My mother in law thinks she is the best thing that ever happened to him. Believe it or not, she even has him going to church and talking about going back to school someday. Amazing!!!!!

And even better then that, No word from wingnut. Last I heard she broke up with her new boyfriend and told my connection who she was working with that she had her sites back on difficult child and was going to do whatever it took to get him back. Then she quit her job before the fired her because, are you ready for this??? She was stealing money. Wow, what a surprise!!!!!! She hasn't tried to contact difficult child at all though, so hopefully she has given up.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
That's wonderful news Karen! So glad for difficult child, hope he continues on the right path with girlfriend! :smile:

Peace

DDD

I feel guilty because it sounds so "immature" of me BUT I really
spend alot of time hoping and praying that easy child/difficult child can find the
right girl to influence him too. As we all know the "right" connection can work miracles. I am so glad that your difficult child has a
partner with goals and ambition, Karen. Sounds like she would fit into the family just fine. DDD

gottaloveem

I am so glad to hear that your son still has his nice girlfriend. I can imagine the joy you must've felt having her over for dinner. He also must be loving his "new life". He has a nice girl who is helping him. He never would've found that type of girl if he kept up with his previous life style.

I am very excited and happy for your son.

Good to know wingnut is out of the picture.

donna723

This is such good news!

And now that he has somebody really nice to compare her to, Wingnut shouldn't be quite so appealing as she once was. Even if she tries to get him back, hopefully he will kick her to the curb!

saving grace

Big smiles here Karen. Good for him, my difficult child has a nice girl too, so I know how you feel.

What happened with the phone number changes to his phones? I wonder if wingnut has tried to call and couldnt get through hahahahahaha

Grace