difficult child had rough day yesterday

Jena

many of you know what we've been going thru. i think yesterday took alot out of her between running around, 2 doctor's listening to a bunch of confusing information and being told hey kid eat or die more or less.

she fell asleep last night at 12:30 and is still sleeping now. got up once looked at me adn crawled back into bed. there is something so sweet about this kid, so immature at the same time. hard to describe. i cant' imagine what must be going on in her head. i know mine was spinning from yesterday.

ever think of that what our difficult child's think of it all, the docs the medications etc. if i dwell too much on it i'll cry. i have to get a schedule in place for her, yet today she sleeps. she needs it and probably has no energy from not eating. you know with all i list about her, the behaviors, etc. she is so smart, and pretty and has this huge heart and is so creative and innocent.

i think there is a part of me who couldnt wait to begin my life in a sense, go look for work again, get her back into school. i am deeply saddened at the recent events, how life for her is never without problems, yet right now having her in the next room, safe, not pressured, is putting me at ease.

im sure later when shes' driving me nuts i'll have to revisit this post :) yet for now i just wanna hug her, keep telling her it'll all be ok, stop the tough mom act and just be me for a day with-her with-o hearing my mom's voice in my head with dont' play into or feed into her behaviors. i hold back so many times when i just wanna hold her, i am very affectionate with-her yet as of late i played the tough mom bs because i thought she'd seperate from me more and start this new journey that being middle school with confidence.

ok you know me love to ramble and share :) bet you all missed me soo much lol

P

PatriotsGirl

I have that back and forth, too. When difficult child is being sweet it is so hard not to just totally adore her and think better times are coming. I get so optimistic! But when the difficult child comes out, like it did last night, I am reminded that she is still very much a difficult child. :(

Jena

yes what do they say you gotta ride the good times so when it turns bad again it wont' be so bad?? clearly i need sleep. yet you get the thought process. sorry you had rough night last nite.

M

ML

I actually did miss you and think you're doing the best you can. Tough moms can hug their kids too! :)