difficult child has lost his voice

crazymama30

He has been talking so much he has almost completely lost his voice, and he still insists on talking almost nonstop!! His voice sounds like his throat hurts. I cannot wait for him to go to sleep so he can rest his poor voice.

Liahona

I'm sorry, but I find this funny. I am sorry his throat hurts, but what a funny consequence for annoying you all night.

crazymama30

It has been for the last several days. I guess it really is kinda funny. His voice sounds horrid, It just grates on me too.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
wm, never could - still can't, stop talking. Especially when he needs it for his health. The big plus was his ability to sleep & rest.

Good luck with this - no fun.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I shouldn't be but I'm chuckling here too. Oh those days seem so long when they don't stop talking!

crazymama30

He is still asleep right now, Oh the blessed silence!! :dance:

Hopefully his voice will sound better today, and maybe we will hear less of it. I have to work this morning, and this afternoon we will go to the county fair to go on rides. He will become very loud then, and probably have an awful voice again. He gets so crazy when we are in stimulating situations.