difficult child & husband free weekend......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
And you're all invited to come for the weekend. :salute:

I'll be the one asleep in the recliner - all I ask is that you wake me every four hours for my pain medications :wink: & make sure that Sally gets let outside on a regular basis. :flower:

You can party to your hearts content - the house is husband & difficult child free - time to have fun, ladies. :dance:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda-It would only take me about 4 hours to be there! If you have the recliner then can I have the couch?!

I'll be there in spirit sipping some wine and eating some cheese with-you! :smile:

busywend

:smile:Good for you! :smile:

Enjoy your alone time! Well, we will all be there with you so you will not be alone!

:wink:

:dance:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Let's see. What will we do?

Do you want to rent a movie?

Which one?

How about we plop your behind in a wheelchair and take in some sites? As long as you don't snore too loudly :flower: we can go anywhere you want. Where do you want to go first?

How about a picnic?

Is there a museum you've wanted to visit?

Shall we bake some cookies?

Your choice, Linda! :smile:

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz,

As I'll be sleeping, I don't care what goes on around me. Though I do have a taste for Oatmeal Scotchie cookies but will accept ding dongs cause I'm a classy kind of lady :smile: ; I can pass on the museum - a picnic might be fun though. I'd really like to rent Spaceballs & watch it again this weekend.

How about I put you in charge? :flower: :crazy: :thumb:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh I am not far and I make a good Oatmeal Scotchie. One of the few cookies I actually like. Do you wan them in cookie form or in bars? I can do either.

Beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about we plop your behind in a wheelchair and take in some sites? As long as you don't snore too loudly :flower: we can go anywhere you want. Where do you want to go first?

</div></div>

We could always use some of the face lift tape from the defunkanator post and tape her eyelids open and tape a smile on her face. I still have some eye ointment left from when I had Bells Palsy and couldn't blink. We can use that to keep her eyes from drying out........kinda like a weekend at Bernies type thing! :rofl:

Otherwise.......I am soooooooooooooooooooo there. I still haven't found a full time job but picked up a second part time job and am looking forward to starting my "I'm running away for a few days" fund. We just have so much other stuff to take care of first, I don't know when I'll be able to start it. (That and my first stop using my fund is Canada and I have to get my passport......there's another $100....siiiiigh)

Also, a nice twist on Oatmeal Scotchies (those sound sooooo good right now!) is to use half butterscotch chips and half chocolate chips. Makes a good combo. And if anyone wants to just find a quiet corner to read, I have a good selection of books. Everything from mysteries, thrillers and plain ol' smut. Take your pick.

Anyone want picked up along the way???

F

flutterbee

*clears throat*

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">PARTY AT LINDA'S!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We could always use some of the face lift tape from the defunkanator post and tape her eyelids open and tape a smile on her face. I still have some eye ointment left from when I had Bells Palsy and couldn't blink. We can use that to keep her eyes from drying out........kinda like a weekend at Bernies type thing! </div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or we could borrow from POC2 and paint her eyelids to make it look like she's awake!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Honestly girls... ***pig snorts*** ...poor Linda is sound asleep and you are taping her face and painting her eyelids! Have you no COUTH???

(gosh, I haven't heard or used that word in at least a couple of decades- LMAO)

Beth, since Linda didn't answer you, I would like those cookie thingies as a bar :smile: instead of a cookie. :wink:

Suz :smile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I sure do! It's in a box in the attic I think. :smile:

Or maybe it's the basement. :confused: Either way, it's around here somewhere.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Okay - this is one cold group of ladies. And, as I said, I'll be asleep so I won't care. However, I do request you leave my left eye alone per doctor's orders. Thanks.

BBK, I already have kitties here - one more curled up would be lovely.

Suz, I kinda prefer the cookie over the bar - given that I haven't had anything homemade in awhile I can handle the bar cookes.

Thanks Beth - while you're at the baking if you'd put together a batch of chocolate chip cookies with walnuts & a fresh batch of granola, I'd be in 7th heaven.

Ladies, you're the best - I look forward to a party in real life someday.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No way am I gonna miss a party at Linda's!! :dance:

I'll bring along Spaceballs so renting it isn't necessary. We'll need lots of buttered popcorn for that. lol I'll bring along the specialty popcorn they sell here that you ladies will become addicted to. I'd stopped liking popcorn til I tasted this stuff. YUM! :hypnosis:

Woooohooooo! A husband and difficult child free weekend is just what I needed. :bow: :thumb: