difficult child is 20!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
:hapBday:

Wow, can't believe it! Twenty years old, no longer a teen ager, now a young woman...one year closer to true independence.:beautifulthing:

I don't want to 'go off' too much, I am soooo very fearful of the board jinx, but I do have to say that she has made so many strides this past year. Ever since she dumped MonkeyBoy for REAL, she's just been so much better. And also, we even talked about it a bit yesterday, ever since she's been on the depo shot, her moods have been reigned in and she's doing much better in that way as well.

I could go on about the ways in which she's doing so much better, but I will say no more! Hahaha, that blasted jinx prevents me from doing so!;)

Happy 20th Birthday to my little Bean! :D

DammitJanet

Wow...20! Congrats to both of you...lol.

Is she still seeing that older guy? Maybe he is having a settling touch. Who knows.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
She is still seeing that older guy. What I've noticed is that she's able to spend a lot of time with her other friends rather than just be with him all the time - because he actually works a lot and has to allow time spent with his sons - thus, leaving less time with only difficult child. So, that allows difficult child to spend time with her friends and working and with the family. Her involvement with him has not only settled her a bit, but it's created, without even trying, more balance in her life! How's that??

Star*

call 911........call 911
(insert personal Auntie groan because I swear she was 13 when I met you) lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!