Difficult Child is at Juvenile shelter

ksm

She's been home about a week... Things have gone pretty good with only a couple hiccups. She has applied herself to catching up at school.

We have seen her drug therapist once, and see her next week. She has seen her court services officer twice, and passed her UA drug test. We have had two visits with the family preservation people...three if you count the meeting where they met with us at the school. Tomorrow we drive 60 miles to see the psychologist.

I have been sick for about 5 days... On antibiotics for 3 days. Have to sleep in a recliner or else I think I would cough up a lung...

Not fun...all these appointments... Ksm

JaneBetty

Take care of yourself, KSM. I'm just getting over the flu that seems to be going around. Coughing up a storm too.

Glad to read that your daughter has had some decent days.

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope you feel better soon.

The appointments may not be fun, but I hope that at some point they start to help. I would NOT count on a 'bad trip' to keep your daughter from using. I used to know a lot of people who did drugs and most of them had bad trips now and then. Only a few times did a bad trip ever keep someone from using for more than a week or two, and even that was an anomaly.

I am glad she is catching up on her schoolwork.

ksm

husband was off work yesterday, and we were both going to take daughter to her psychologist appointment. But at the last minute I had to have him drop me off at home and he took her by himself.

I guess the antibiotic to help get me over the coughing...did a number on my digestive tract. Let's just say that extreme and violent coughing; combined with sudden diarrhea is not a pretty picture.

Sorry if too much information... Lol

I was finally able to sleep in bed last night. But unable to sleep in.

Ksm

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Rest, and call doctor if you think something isn't working! Why do these things always happen on Fridays!

Said a prayer of healing for you.