difficult child is GRADUATING!!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
difficult child is going to graduate! :bravo:

She passed her civics test with a 94!!! :bravo:

She has taken this class 3 times :slap: and I can't tell you how relieved and THRILLED I am to shout out that she's going to graduate. I feel like I'm walking on clouds. :angel:

Please don't ask "Now what?" We haven't figured that part out yet - lol. :hammer:

Oh, happy day! :princess:

slsh

member since 1999
Jo, how absolutely fantastic!!! Forget "what now?"... I think it's time to take a deep breath and be incredibly proud of this achievement!

I'm just so happy for you and difficult child.

And hey, not only did she pass civics, she got a *94*! How cool is that???

YEAH!!

Sunlight

oh I am so happy for you! I know how graduation can hang over your head--so what time is the party, what should I bring?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>This is such a milestone for YOU! Congratulations to your family and to her. 94....that's cool!

What now? In the words of Scarlett O'Hara, " I'll worry about that tomorrow." </span>

:bravo: :smile: :flower: :thumb: :salute: :wink:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
oh I am so happy for you! I know how graduation can hang over your head--so what time is the party, what should I bring?

Bring whatever you want! It's open house and buffet!

Thanks everyone. I'm just so relieved. And whymemom, I love the Scarlett O'Hara comparison! It's perfect.

Still walking on air~

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wonderful news!!! :bravo:

How great for difficult child she passed with a 94! Awesome. I'm sure she's feeling pretty darn good right now. :smile: And I know you're both relieved and proud.

Way To Go difficult child!!! :princess: (I agree a backflip emote would be perfect)

Congrats to both of you. :thumb:

DDD

It's a little early in the morning...but...I'll do a Happy Dance
for you as soon as I swallow a few slugs of coffee! Congrats.DDD

Fran

Former desparate mom
Congratulations. It is a heady moment when a difficult child graduates high school. It was definitely one of the high points in our parenting of difficult child.
:smile: Enjoy the success.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I can't wait to "Woot-woot" at the ceremony. The director of the school gave us parents permission to "Hoot-n-Holla". At our public school we have to wait for the last name to be called, which personally, I think stinks!

everywoman

Yeah! I know you are happy to have this step out of the way. I understand about the what next...my difficult child is the same...but I'm glad high school is over.

amstrong

Whooo Hooo! I know how you are feeling--I am STILL riding on my cloud and my difficult child graduated almost a month ago!

This is such an accomplishment for both difficult child's and the parents!

Enjoy the rush!