difficult child Is Pregnant

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

difficult child is pregnant. Her test today came out positive. I'm not surprised. How could a woman who already had a baby, is in drug treatment and now her baby is in the custody of her mother, allow this to happen????? :hypnosis: :hypnosis:
She says she'll have to terminate it....she doesn't believe she should, she is on her own. No way will I bond to another child of difficult child's :warrior:

I just wanted to tell someone.

Blessings,
Melissa

Fran

Former desparate mom
:crying: Encourage her to get a tubal ligation or some sort of more permanent birth control. :crying:

CAmom

Oh, no...I'm so sorry.

I live in dread that my son will someday thoughtlessly contribute to such a situation.

I'm SO sorry...

Ally

What an awful situation. Im so sorry this is happening again. Would she consider adoption vs abortion? Hopefully she will take some steps to prevent this from happening again. I have to say that this is my biggest fear for my difficult child.

skeeter

Melissa - hugs coming your way.......

Unfortunately, around here it's really hard to find a doctor that will do a tubal on anyone under 25 years of age. A friend's daughter - who already has 3 kids from different fathers - wanted the proceedure and since she's only 21, no doctor would do it.

Ephchap

Awwww, Melissa. I'm sorry and don't know what else to say. Yes, you were afraid this would happen. Ughhhh.

Sending hugs,
Deb

jbrain

Hi Melissa,
I'm so sorry! My difficult child 1 has been pregnant 3 times in the last 8 months--luckilly she miscarried each time--awful to feel happy over a miscarriage of my potential grandchild. Boy, it is always something, isn't it? So sorry!
Jane

saving grace

So sorry thank you, she still has a long road ahead of her doesnt she. It seems they always make things harder for themselves rather than easier.

Grace

Getting happier

Consider this: Allow baby to live, ask her to give it up for adoption- what a good thing to do and something positive to live with and brings much happiness to others!

rejectedmom

Mellissa, I am so very sorry. I guess the other test result was a false negative. UG!

I do understand how you would not want to bond with another child of hers under these circimstances. Seems like your difficult child is hell bent on ripping your heart out. Don't let her. This is her doing, her problem. (((HUGS))) -RM

DDD

I know your grief. It's gut wrenching! Sending hugs. DDD

PS: Go NOW for full custody of J....and separate yourself.

everywoman

:sad:
Will they every learn to take some responsibility to their actions and stop this madenss that is their lives? It upsets me. It's not that difficult to get birth control, it's free, and it helps some!
UGH!

lovemysons

Oh Melissa,

This is very painful news to hear.

I let a young gal from the program spend the night with her lil boy last week. She JUST terminated a second child. She seemed to be very upset with the partner who "got her pregnant" and is still wrestling with the "Willing Participant" part of it. Not seeing how she "made herself a victim" if you will. Placed herself in a position to be used and face painful decisions alone...well, with help from people who are supportive AFTER the fact, sadly.

I wish I knew what to say besides Will they get WiLLing to Learn so the pain of these kinds of choices Stops.

I am SO glad you are letting difficult child own this. It is hers to learn from...I am so sorry for your own mommy pains.

hugs and special care,
lovemysons

SunnyFlorida

So sorry Melissa. I'm sure difficult child will do what she must. Please encourage her to seek birth control from the Health Department. They work on sliding scale.