difficult child is truly evil....

Sorry for your pain and fear JKF. I too have very similar fears with my difficult child. He is about 2000 miles away now but planning any way he can to come back to the west coast. At least this is what I hear. Every conversation or text with him in the last month had been confrontational. I am praying for you that your fears will not be realized. I tell myself that 99% of our worst fears are never realized. It helps. I will be watching.

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

Yes please do let us know. I hope that everything is ok. I have been watching daily for your update. Your difficult child and mine, pull the same tactics, not necessarily a good thing

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I have been watching as well. Hope all is well. Please check in when you can.

JKF

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't checked in sooner. Things have been crazy with work and easy child's end of the school year activities. It's been nonstop with something new every single day. Tomorrow is his last day of seventh-grade and I can't wait to be able to sleep past 5:45 AM every morning! It's the little things sometimes!

So far so good with difficult child. He hasn't come here and he hasn't called. We have been very firm with our boundaries and have told him if he does come here the police will be called. He does text message me a little bit here and there but I keep it very neutral. From what I know he is living on the streets in between two bigger towns here in this area. I haven't asked him where he is or what his plans are and honestly, I really don't want to know anyway.

I am doing better day by day and have calmed down since the initial onset of everything. I am being kind to myself and reminding myself often that I did not cause this and I cannot control what he does. I can only control how I react. I will be on later to post some more. I hope all of you are doing well and I can't thank you enough for your support!!!

dstc_99

Glad to hear things are going well. I love summer when the kids can sleep in and give me a break from all the early mornings.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Wonderful to hear from you JKF. You've been through a rough patch these last few weeks, go have a massage...................

Thinking of you..........