difficult child just text messaged me a picture of his new girlfriend!

KFld

woooohooooo!!!!!

difficult child told me there was a new girl at work that he liked and was going to try and ask her out. He just sent me a picture and called me and said it's his new girlfriend.

Could he really be moving on and be done with wingnut. I'm really trying not to get excited, but I just can't help it. He's been talking to her constantly for a week, went out to dinner and tonight the movies.

He did mention something about hoping wingnut doesn't find out about her because she would probably show up and threaten the girls life, which she would. I can see it now. She's going to show up at work and send this girl running for the hills.

KFld

He claims she's "a nice girl, unlike wingnut" Those were his words, not mine.

the only negative thing is she has been dating someone else for a few months that she is in the process of breaking up with, so I told difficult child to take it slow and don't let her wait to long to get rid of the other one.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Keeping fingers crossed! Maybe if wingnut does hear and shows up, the new girl will stand up to her and tell her where to put her threats! Wouldn't that be great! :dance:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope this turns out to be a good healthy thing for difficult child. And ditto mustang's sentiment. :grin:

"Unlike wingnut"- the best description in the world!!!!I hope everything goes well for him. If not, its good practice not being with a nutcase. -Alyssa

Is she still bothering difficult child? You would think her having another persons baby (unknown father) would kind of have left her out in the cold thinking she still had a chance with him. Well, I hope she's difficult child(gone for good). -Alyssa

KFld

he called me again to tell me she broke up with the other boyfriend, so he said it's official, they are going out. He sounds like a 15 year old. he's so excited and I'm so happy for him. I hope wingnut shows up and she's holds her own and puts her in her place and it's finally over.

saving grace

Thats great! I remember thinking that D would never break up with his girlfriend, she wasnt a wingnut but the relationship was unhealthy for toooo long. He now has a nice girlfriend and its much better.

Good for him, I am so happy for him.

Grace

KFld

He told me this morning that wingnut seems to have stopped trying to contact him :smile:
I told him she's probably laying low plotting both of their demise!!

I also told him he's going to be surprised to see how nice a healthy normal relationship can be and he laughed and said he already told her he doesn't know how to do it. He seems like he's being very honest with her right upfront about everything he's been through the past few years and he said she's not running yet :smile:

DDD

I know that "anybody" would look better than Wingnut...but does
the new girlfriend send off healthy vibes in the picture??? DDD

PS: easy child/difficult child has met a new girl "who hasn't been around" and he
seems to be genuinely interested. THAT would be a blessing!

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but does
the new girlfriend send off healthy vibes in the picture??? </div></div>

She looks totally different then anyone else he has ever been interested in :smile:

He sounds more surprised then any of us!!