difficult child psychiatric hospital update

LittleDudesMom

Ok, I don't understand. You took him out on Sat and it was a bad scene. So you talked to psychiatrist about it and he/she agreed that perhaps he was not ready for school yet and cancelled the pass for tonight. But, he is scheduled for release on Tues or Wed? What the heck does this accomplish and what progress can they show has been am since he went in? I just don't get it. Less than 24 hours after cancelled pass he will be released?

Sharon

N

Nomad

MIssed the news here...but let's just say that our weekend was MUCH the same.

We too are hoping and praying for positive changes.

Sending good thoughts and...

(Hugs)

Last edited:

TerryJ2

Oh, Sharon, that's heartbreaking. First, he's drooling and overmedicated, then you take him out and he's angry and abusive, and then they say he's getting out on Tues?
OMG. I don't know what to say except you need to talk to someone at the top.
Many hugs.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks again for your support. I am guessing about the discharge being Tuesday or Wednesday. So far we don't know for sure. I don't think it will be Tuesday anymore because I think they would have given at least a day's notice but I could be wrong about that too. I spoke with the new psychiatrist on duty today and he agreed that it would be good to try out school before discharging (at least I think he did-some days it's hard to tell).