difficult child quote of the day

slsh

member since 1999
"I guess you guys were right, for once."

Not sure what we were right about (husband is dealing with- difficult child for now - I'm on hiatus), but it sounds like "reality" is possibly intruding on his lifestyle.

I hate that he's struggling right now with real life, but on the other hand this kind of validates for me that we made the right choice in forcing him to deal with- his own situation rather than rescuing him.

husband is doing a good job - he was giving him tips on cheap groceries tonight. But he's also not giving difficult child an opening to whine about his life. This was difficult child's choice and he needs to figure out what to do with it now.

But how often does a difficult child admit the parental units were right? ;)

DammitJanet

Sue....Cory sees we were right more and more these days. In fact, we have become so much smarter now it is downright amazing! I have to scratch my head to figure out how my IQ has declined so much if I have become so much smarter...lol.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." -
-- Mark Twain

Hugs,
Suz