difficult child sick for 10 days now

flutterby

Fly away!
She was sick for just shy of a week and got well enough to go to school. By the next night, it hit again. Fever is back, sore throat, snarfly, nausea, headache, etc. And the "real" signs - no GFGness or TTness.

We'll be at the doctor's office on Monday.

She's going to be so behind at school. :( She's already missed 4 days.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Have her checked for h1n1, even if they did it before. She could've caught it because her immune system was already down from the first virus. Better to know what you're dealing with.

I don't know if you can get her to cooperate, but a good multi vitamin would be a good idea if she's not getting enough veggies and fruit to help boost her system.

I'm taking both my foltex and a good multi vitamin. I don't want this darn virus bug I've got to last any longer than it has to. And I'm forcing myself to eat although I have zero appetite, and rest.....now that one's not such a problem if I can stop coughing up a lung long enough to fall asleep. lol

Give her a auntie hug from me. I hope she feels better soon. Poor kid.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope the doctor can give her something to feel better and that she beats this soon!

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's going around. Had it last week. Definetely check for swine flu. Not much you can do but wait it out.

Abbey

flutterby

Fly away!
The flu-like virus (since she didn't see a doctor for it, we don't know what exactly it was) developed into sinus and ear infections.

She's on medications and can go back to school Wednesday.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good thing you took her to the doctor. I sure hope those antibiotics kick in quick and she's feeling better soon.

((hugs))

TerryJ2

Aw, poor thing! (And poor you!)
I'm glad the sinus infection can be treated and that she can go back to school.