difficult child Starts Homebound tutoring today!

StressedM0mma

She receives 5 hours a week. (ridiculous if you ask me) That is less than 1 school day. But, at least she is getting some help. I have put this on her. Last night I tried to get her to organize her work that she did have, and it is still sitting on the end table. It is driving me crazy, but I am going to let her figure this out. I think she will be in for a major surprise when she gets there and see how much she has to do on her own.

TerryJ2

Well, better than nothing. Plus, you can focus more easily one-on-one and she'll get more done, than sitting in a room with-30 other kids.

Californiablonde

That's great they have home teaching where you are at. Here they require a serious physical illness and my daughter doesn't qualify. I am still struggling to keep her in school. Good luck with everything.

StressedM0mma

It seemed to go OK. She didn't share much of what went on. But she goes back on Tues. at 12:30. Her tutor seems to think they can get through the year. Fingers crossed.

InsaneCdn

They say that home-schooled kids can do the work of a full day in the classroom, in about 2 hours. Might be similar for home-bound?