difficult child was admitted today

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Sometimes a good cry is OK. It lets out a lot of the junk. I don't think, nor hope it would ever get easy.
I would have a hard time If K was the only child. Even at her stay, she was the youngest, I still felt guilty, of course she was fine. They seem to be OK in the weirdest of situations, sometimes??? It is hardest on us I think. I hope some kids come along, not for the kids sake, but for difficult child's sake!
I hope he can get stable soon and your family can get back together, in a non-violent calmer way!
Hang in ther.

tammyjh

Sorry to hear that difficult child has had to be admitted and that you are having such a hard time. I would just go ahead and cry and let it all out. While I don't look better after a cry....I usually feel better.

Mine is another difficult child that likes to go to the hospital. At present time, she says she doesn't want to go back because she's mad that they sent her home last time. She'll call me but she never really wants me to visit her while she's there.

I'm glad you had a good visit with him.
(((((hugs)))))

Coookie

Sharon,

Adding my hugs here. :) It seems no matter how we try to help our difficult children there is always a lingering pain in our hearts. :( Take this time to regroup.... and have an Oreo.... that always helps me feel a little better. :)

Keeping you and your difficult child in my prayers,

More hugs.