difficult child went to court yesterday...not good

tiredmommy

{{{RM}}} I'm so sorry you are going through this. I can only imagine your fear... don't beat yourself up about not being a comfort for him, it sounds like your heart is trying to protect itself. Have you thought about seeking support from others with incarcerated loved ones?

I know there are no words of comfort I can offer. I watched my mom go through this with my younger brother. His life is now on a much more positive path and he even admits prison saved his life. Just know that you will survive this and so will your son. Please take care of yourself. hugs

rejectedmom

TM, Thanks you I will if I feel the need. Right now I'm doing OK. Not giving up hope or good wishes for him. alternating between numb and sad. I have activities planned with my children and grandchildren. That will keep me distracted from dwelling on this. Just like always one day at a time when a mom of a difficult child.

Zoo-keeper, Thank you for your kind words. Yes I will survive this as I have everything else. I just wish...well you know.

Susiestar, your kindness is greatly appreciated. -RM