difficult child????

Sheila

roflol

He didn't send the manual that was suppose to come with-difficult child, either. Did you get one that you can share?

mom_to_3

Did you miss that little, but oh so important clause.............. No give backs, no trade offs? So did I!

Janna

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I thought the same thing when I came here. That's why everyone knows my son as Dylan. NO WAY I could acknowledge him as a GIFT? ROFLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

(I'd like to say it gets easier - and it does - even though this week for us has been he$$ LOL - hang in there)

lizzie09

lizzie
WEe dont often get snow in Ireland but this week has been a disaster.

Everything disrupted and we have no order in schools etc......

I have soooo enjoyed that post...I had to look up tp see what ROFL meant and now I am doing it!!!!

THANKS!

We love them but isnt that the way you think so often!! No receipt here either!

slsh

member since 1999
Oh Barbara - *thank* you for the best laugh I've had in a couple of days. I'm truly sorry that you're in a place where you're pondering the no returns/no exchange policy - but you have definitely got a great sense of humor (vital to our survival, in my humble opinion) and I know you'll weather the latest.

Hang in there! You're not alone!

mom_to_3

DaisyFace, this was a lighthearted post to relieve the stress from our day to day lives. We all needed a laugh and this post has provided that. :)

That being said................ I agree that there is much to learn from our difficult child's.

B

butterflydreams

manual??? did someone say something about a manual??? I sure wish there was one!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
DaisyFace, this was a lighthearted post to relieve the stress from our day to day lives. We all needed a laugh and this post has provided that. :)

That being said................ I agree that there is much to learn from our difficult child's.

No offense was intended...

I just felt guilty after I laughed.

If you feel what I wrote "brought down" a lighthearted post...I'd be happy to delete it.

Laugh away.....

mom_to_3

OMG no! No need to delete anything on my account. You didn't offend me at all, I initially thought that maybe you didn't understand initially. I later went back and saw your haha. I'm sorry!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Mom-to-3...

No need to apologize....my response to this post did come off a little more sad and serious than I intended it.

Just having a bad day, I guess...

(And I wouldn't want the "man upstairs" to think I was complaining--he might send me something else...)

:tongue:

--DaisyF

Andy

:rofl: I think we did try a trade not too long ago in the watercooler! We were all for it - the kids and husband's and SO's had different ideas so that didn't work as planned. :)

I have to say though that some of the "gift" is the friendships formed on this board. I would never have known my friends on this board if my difficult child didn't go through what he did last year.

I often think about the people I would not have met if I did not have my kids. An indirect special gift!

Many many days it really is impossible to find the meaning of the direct gift! :rofl: