difficult child's bio poem

Wiped Out

Staff member
For a class difficult child had to write a bio poem that fits a certain format. Parts are sweet, parts are sad.

difficult child
generous, active, cheerful, and nice
sibling of easy child/difficult child
lover of football, Dad, Ella (our dog)
who feels happy when people are nice to me, sad when people are mean to me, and curious when people talk about me
who needs help, more friends, and more kids on the block
who gives my Tech Decks, tips, and stuff to my friends
who fears spiders, a tornado hitting hi house, and hurricanes
who would like to see sleep, no more school, and a better way of life
resident of Wisconsin
difficult child

First off the fact that he did his homework was amazing! He had help from his "life coach" after school. I teased him a bit and said where was I on his list of those he loved. He told me he wanted to put me on there but was saving the best for last (and then I didn't fit)-lol-sweet that he said it even if he didn't think it. I also felt he was very insightful on it.

Jena

wow that was soo cool. thanks soo much for sharing that. what a bright young man, knows the deal, who he is, what he wants more of and what he's afraid of. absolutely adorable. I don't know didnt' make me sad made me smile to see how intelligent he is and insightful about himself. that usually doesnt' happen till ummm 40!! :)

awesome soo glad he did his homework.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Very nice, but leaving you out screams volumes to me.
I'm glad he did his homework and has some insight into himself and what his needs are. It seems very creative.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That is so sweet with the honesty that only our kids can write.
K has poems like this, that make you smile and break your heart all in one.