difficult child's PO didn't violate him

rejectedmom

She is putting him in an intensive Rehab program. I'm hoping he follows through this time. I am sure it is his last chance. SIGH. -RM

Nancy

Wow another good opportunity for him. I hope he takers advantage of it. If our difficult child's only knew how fortunate they were to have people who try to help them, all they have to do is reach out and take it.

Nancy

rejectedmom

Yeah ...one can hope. He seems to have lost two jobs in a very short time, not sure what is going on with that or if it is related to his drinking. I had told him to keep his drama away from me so he doesn't call me only his father and sibs. i hear things second hand if at all. Thanks ladies. -RM

rejectedmom

You know it is so different here on the board people understand the importance of boundries but in my physical life many think I am cold... even some in my family.

lovemysons

Hi RM,
I am so happy to hear that your son is getting a second chance...I hope he is truly ready for the help being offered.

I hear you about the boundaries. You have to protect your health, both physical and emotional. What good are we to anyone held up in hospitals? I'm so glad you are the way you are...THIS family member gets it!
At this point we have to be survivors of GFGdom. We do not have to vicitims of their behavior ANYMORE.

Glad you are being strong for self.
Hugs,
LMS