difficult child's thoughtfulness

Andy

Doesn't it amaze you on how kind our difficult children can be at times? Tonight difficult child and I ate out. He ordered mini cheeseburgers and received three of them. He ate the first one and after a bite of the second one confessed to me that he really didn't care for them. He took two more bites just to be sure and confirmed that he didn't like them leaving one and 1/2 on his plate.

While we were waiting for the waitress to take a dessert order, the manager for the night made his rounds greeting everyone. Very friendly, asked if we had plans for the rest of the week and how our food was. difficult child stated the food was good.

After he left, difficult child pulled his plate closer and said, "I should eat this so they don't think I didn't like their food." :)

I didn't quite know how to respond. I was so proud of him to think of someone else's feelings!

He had a weird day today. Says the back of his head felt weird - hard to explain but something about not connecting. Another time today,he felt like he couldn't read. Then tonight when I got home from working late - about 9:00 pm - he was sleeping but woke up when I turned his light off. He says he feels weird like he can't remember something.

The kids did play outside today and he did not wear his glasses to school. I am hoping this just means he is tired and needs his glasses? I will let the teacher know tomorrow to keep a closer eye on him. I hope his little cheeseburgers were not bad.

TerryJ2

Aw, that is so sweet.
My difficult child would never think or say that. :)
I am so sorry about his head feeling weird... maybe a pre-migraine thing?