DIY Water Wall

H

HaoZi

I saw this while looking for an easy DIY birdfeeder. I recall someone here having problems with a new neighbor moving in and cutting down trees (was it you Star?), and this reminded me of that as a way to cut down heat and add some pretty. Personally I think I'd use food coloring and make a stained glass water wall effect instead of plants.

witzend

That's a really neat idea. I probably wouldn't put plants in there because I'd be too lazy to change them out and then they'd rot. Ew. Now, if only I had a South facing window, and if only there were sunshine...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Interesting. Except I like my windows open as much as possible........not sure how it would work with that.

pretty cool though......but I'm with witz, I'd forget to change out the plants eww lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Fake plants are good!

I have a black thumb... husband does not let me near the garden. But this looks cool!

Marguerite

You had me confused - over here we have a variety of plastic rainwater tank called a Waterwall. They are very attractive and can be used as a free-standing feature in the garden, as well as water storage. They also will fit against the wall of a house, under the eaves.

I'm wondering if you used aquarium plants in the water...

Marg

H

HaoZi

I considered that, but it's much cheaper to buy a fake bouquet and clip it yourself.