Do you make provisions at home for your difficult child?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Personally we are on our 5th psychiatrist and who knows what number of Pediatricians.... this is our 5th or 6th therapist. We moved just for better services and better Schools!

So our team is just starting to come together... and it may fall apart any day!
Most days *We* are the team...
We are still trying to figure what would be the best Hospital here... they are getting a Children's ER done next year I believe which is awesome!!!

Some of us have teams some don't. We did not up until about 2 months ago.

Jena

hey,

Totoro well i'm glad you do have a team, you have searched long and hard and also moved. Alot of effort being put in bigtime which is great. I guess it's true it takes a long time to find a good dr. it just takes time i guess.

Yet today I did something and was afraid i was hurting her which it wound up i did the right thing and that made me very happy. She came out of school smiling today. i was so very relieved.

we have new therapist, difficult child meets her tomorrow. I'm going to be honest I don't know what i think of her. She seems very unprofessional, unorganized, late to our first two appts. argued with me over co-pays which she was wrong in the end. So i'm just going to see how she handles difficult child tmrw. when i mentioned the diagnosis of BiPolar (BP). Her response was oh they all say BiPolar (BP)! Than once i began explaining her behaviors she said oh that's manic!! duh??? LOL

We shall see.