Does ADHD Really Exist?

Sheila

I just loved this part of the article at http://www.addcoach4u.com/doesaddreallyexist.html .
If that doesn't work and you're dealing with someone who is strongly denying that ADD exists and claiming that ADD is a not real condition, thereby stigmatizing those with ADD and preventing other people who may have undiagnosed ADD from seeking treatment, you might consider asking them this question,What do you know about ADD that the following institutions don't?
American Medical Association (AMA)
Canadian Medical Association
Canadian Psychological Association
Canadian Psychiatric Association
Surgeon General of the United States
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)

He's my kinda guy.:D

:laugh: Don't you know by now that kids will be kids and this is all normal behavior? We just make up these things to look important. :laugh:

Yeah, if it doesn't exist, I'll send you my child non medicated and let you have fun for a week. My guess is you won't last 2 days!

trinityroyal

Just let them spend a few days with me in my office when I'm under tight deadlines and don't have time to manage my symptoms. They'd believe
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

KTMom91

They can visit at my house...but first, let me get Miss KT back from my mother's, and then have both her and Hubby unmedicated. Whee Yippee! Shall I suggest they bring helmets and flak jackets?