Does anyone know...

trinityroyal

Star, Jo, I highly recommend it.
It's one of the few dance forms that's really geared to a woman's body.
Curves and softness help you to dance better.

DDD

I'm an ENFJ along with :redface: Bill Clinton, Clara Barton, Ronald Reagan and Tony Blair. Those guys obviously used their characteristics more successfully than I have. ;)

Our local schools and our local Voc/Rehab office do not do testing. Back in the day all students were given a great little test called the Cooter Preference Test. In 10th or 11th grade the results were totally accurate for me and many of my friends. The test, evidently, is obsolete!

I think it is terrific to seek a career change instead of staying in the same groove...just because it is familiar. Way To Go! DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
DDD, I took a test in 9th grade, I think it was called...I actually went and found it in my old papers. It was called: Differential Aptitude Test by Bennett, Seashore, & Wesman. My top areas indicated were in Business administration or Business Sales and then followed by Personal & Protective Services. I also scored high in Education and Human Welfare.

Another assessment I took about 10 years later indicated that I would also be strong in something like business administration, law and Nursing and Social Services. Interesting.

I wish I knew then what I realize now...hahaha, isn't it always the way?

Last edited:

DDD

Goodness Gracious.......and I "thought" I was organized! ;) You have your 9th grade papers where you can reach out and grab them?????? OMG! That's either "awesome" :redface: or downright "scary". LOL.

Sounds like your assessment was thorough too. The funny thing about my results is that I didn't "get" the top vocation. It simply said "sales". In my youth I thought that meant working as a salesclerk in a Five & Dime. When asked about my results I shared the 2nd and 3rd results and skipped over #1 because I thought it was embarrassing. When I was thirty and divorced I decided to "try" real estate sales. Whammo! My first month I was Salesman of the Month. Old "Cooter" knew how to test.

I hope you find the perfect place for yourself. Good luck. DDD