Does anyone remember MissMel? - Update

DammitJanet

Does Anyone remember a member named MissMel who used to post here and still does sometimes? If so she could really use your prayers and good thoughts. Her life is in turmoil lately because she is going through a divorce, she is about to become a grandmother, and then today she had a really horrible car accident.

She was on her way to work when she hit a patch of standing water, hydroplaned and hit a pole head on, flipped, then hit a palm tree. Her windows smashed which cut her face badly and she is burned from the airbags. She is in awful pain, they are doing MRI's tomorrow because they are not sure what her injuries are. She has back, rib, leg and chest pain.

She is in really bad shape.

Ephchap

OMG, Janet. Of course I remember Mel. How awful!
Sending many good thoughts her way for her recovery.

Hugs,
Deb

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

Of course I remember Mel. Oh, my! I'll be saying prayers for sure. Thanks for letting us know. Please keep us updated.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #006600"> of course i remember mel. rattling beads has commenced.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

tiredmommy

I remember MissMel, prayers are being offered for a full recovery & that she gets through all the turmoil in her life.

Fran

Former desparate mom
So sorry about Mel. Hope she recovers soon. I'm really sorry that she is divorcing after all they have been through together and with the kids.

Sunlight

gee janet of course I remember her. I cannot believe how much one person has to take. It seems so unfair that a nice fragile person like her has even more crap loaded on her. God bless her and heal her mind body and spirit.

DDD

Thanks for sharing, Janet. I remember her well. She and I used to play internet backgammon six years ago or so..lol.

I will be thinking of her and sending prayers too. DDD

mattsmom27

I remember Miss Mel too ... prayers going up that none of her injuries are serious and that some good things start happening for her. They say when it rains it pours, but geesh!