husband and I are having a hard time coming up with what would be the right choice, thought I'd see what you guys thought. I received a phone call last night from the parents of easy child's riding friend. She is an older friend who is preparing herself for college and is having a hard time continuing her riding. easy child stopped riding about a month ago after having a bad experience with her coaches. This friend owns her own horse and last year easy child rode this horse whenever the friend was away (several times). The parents called to offer easy child the horse, for free. easy child loves this horse, he is perfect for her. Here's the problem. Since easy child has been out of riding, we have all enjoyed the extra money. It has been many years where we have had to watch our pennies, now that is not an issue. She has started cheerleading and is enjoying it (although she still asks if she can still ride). Time obviously would be less, we would be back to riding at least 2-3 times a week. Now this is an animal that I could actually learn how to ride on, which is something I have wanted to do. husband and I both know that if we told her about this opportunity (she doesn't know yet) she would be all over it. It's an opportunity of a lifetime, yet we can't seem to make a decision. So I ask you friends, what would you do?