Doing the happy dance...Lost returns tonite!!!! whoo hoooo

tinamarie1

Im so happy happy happy!!! I can't wait to watch Lost tonight. I have been going through television withdraws since the finale.

Will be getting all my housework out of the way, and get my snacks all ready after work today.

Yay yay yay :smile:

Lothlorien

Yes, I am doing the happy dance too! I might be going out tonight, so I'll probably watch it later or tomorrow. :princess:

gottaloveem

I don't like the new time slot. Here in the eastern time zone it starts at 10:00 pm. I tried to watch last night but slept through most of it.

I am getting fed up with this show. Nothing answered, just new plots and story lines every week.

Maybe I will watch it online today and see what I missed. Maybe after I see it awake I wont be so frustrated. You can watch the previous nights show on abc.com and it only takes 40 minutes (no commercials)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I agree with gottaloveem, the show is losing it's momentum. If the others have a boat and know they can get off the island, why are they sticking around. I haven't watched the show from last night yet, but can imagine they bumble around for a while yelling Jack, Jack. Maybe they need Jack Bauer (from 24) to stir in some excitement.....
I can only hope they get the writers in gear and give their actors something to do/say instead of just a nice vacation in Hawaii.

:blush: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif :wildone: