Done deal......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks for all the body twisting & positive thoughts yesterday - you are one powerful group of parents!!!

We have services back in place! Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) 4 days a week/PCA 3 days. Respite at least once a month - most likely twice a month. :whew: kt is coming home not much more functional, but a lot more stable. In my mind, that is half the battle. She can be taught; can & has learned new coping skills & to make better choices.

"I can stop & think, Mom!"

It took some doing & it's done.

Now, I'm waiting to hear from mental health case manager on the discharge date. I believe it will be this coming Friday.

Again thanks for all the positive thoughts! :bravo:

busywend

:warrior: GOOD NEWS!!!

:bath: Take some 'me' time now it wil be different having kt around all the time. Not bad, just different.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
YEAH!!!! Good Job and Good Luck in this coming wonderful scary new chapter of your life.

:bravo:

Way To Go :warrior:! Mom!!! I pray kt will be successful this time around and really has learned to "stop and think". I am still awaiting that day for Aly, it's lurking there, just not quite mature enough yet.

Everything crossed, lit and prayers set that the transition home will be a smooth one!!

Hugs,
Vickie

Linda,

I'm so happy for you, husband and kt :smile:!!! So, now that kt will be home so soon, when is the cyber party :smile:??? It's definitely time for a BIG celebration!!! :bravo: :warrior: WFEN

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Discharge date is Friday the 16th. There is a team discharge meeting this next Tuesday to include the team who will be working with kt.

So I'm to enjoy the last "week of freedom", if you will. More likely I'll be taking care of last minute items; kt has a 4 day pass this coming weekend.

:bravo:

busywend

I am truly happy for you, husband and kt that this day will come. I am proud of kt, too!

:bravo: :warrior: :bravo: