Done With TEENS !!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:cutie_pie::cheerleader::dance::hawaii_girl:

Nichole turned 20 years old today. OMG I actually survived the teen years with my kids with my sanity (such as it is) in tact!! Woot! Woot!

I don't gotta deal wit teens no more........I don't gotta deal wit teens no more........I don't gotta deal wit teens no more......... :jumphappy::musicdance:

everywoman

Yeah for you. Jana will be 20 in November, and I am looking forward to having no more teens too. Hopefully the 20's will be an easy decade for all of us---kids and parents too.

mstang67chic

Going Green
:9-07tears:

I've got till MARCH!!!! Of course, age is only a number and I don't think that particular number will change much around here. One can only hope!!

Congrats though. You MADE it!!!!!!!

Go Daisy! Go Daisy!

It's her birthday, it's her birthday!

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm right with you.
easy child turned 20 in May. I was more excited when I was done dealing with school stuff so when easy child graduated I felt a huge load lift from my shoulders.
Enjoy the lighter load.

Andy

Congratulations!

I keep thinking that I am through on July 2nd but then remember that Diva is only 18 so I have one more year to go! I think I will go through the last year of your posts to see how you managed this past year!

Why do I keep thinking Diva is a year older than she really is? It does help with the detachment process though! :tongue: