Donning my coconut bra for Suz's birthday luau

Marguerite

Last time we had a party like this, you all wound up at MY beach. It's a bit chilly there today although the sun is shining and it looks as beautiful as ever. I'm leaving home to drop into your tropical party. I'm bringing my own fresh coconut - they're on sale where easy child 2/difficult child 2 works. I won't fit into it, though - have to use it for the pina coladas. Oh, and I'm bringing fresh pineapple too - and our wonderful Aussie invention, the pineapple slicer...

Let's all sing that song from the end of Beetlejuice (they played it on the radio the other day) - "Jump in the line, rock your body in time... oh year! I believe it!"

Happy Birthday to Suz!

Marg

Raoul

Meu Suz querido,

Eu estou em seu lado logo. No be sad. You no velho. You seja delicioso, como o pêssego maduro.

Eu adore o

Seu, Raoul

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Now that I am home I can party more! :dance: :smile:

WOW, well, I'm all atwitter that Raoul is attending my party. Sorry girls.....I might have to ditch you.....it's been a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, if you get my drift :wink: and I feel the need for a foot massage or hand fed grapes...or something. :princess: :flower: :angel:

Barbara, you are definitely going to nosedive into the pool. I'm sure that Janet will help me dunk you, too. Is your nose growing from the LIES you tell? :nonono:

And the youngsters!!!.......Wendy and Totoro.......and the wannabe youngster Kathy. Still, thanks for the good thoughts even though you are difficult children and shouldn't be here---shhhhh!

Sue, I laughed out LOUD with your pecan bra comment. We must be related and got the short end of that particular gene pool.

D3, I certainly can't fault you for your voice since I am similarly afflicted. We will just have to sing LOUD AND LONG AND WITH ENTHUSIASM. :kisses:

Marg, I'm just delighted you could attend, too. Thanks for coming! And Fran, thanks for not adding to the cliches. You know that I've been mourning my youth all day.

Thank goodness there are only a few hours more to my birthday, girls. Here's to you all. Thanks for coming to my party. (and Janet, thanks for the surprise!)

Suz :smile:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
If I wore a coconut bra, then I could wear my wonderful pink bathing suit with the double D cups to your party :smile:

A very happy birthday my dear friend - hope you went out to do some celebrating - wish I was there - we could go out and paint the town.

Hugs
Marcie

Sheila

Shoot, I've misplaced my coconut bra!

Mom said that I could be 21 as long as I could get away with it.
And then 31, as long as I could get away with it.
The 41, and so on.
Not sure where I am on the "so on..." lol

Happy Birthday!
:smile:

DDD

Personally I have found it is much easier to go with the age flow
BUT when people ask how old I am I reply 86. There response is, of course, OMG you look WONDERFUL!!!!! :smile: DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
When my students ask me how old I am, my reply is always "somewhere between 30 and dead."

That usually shuts them up. :rofl:

~Kathy

DDD

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif Sunny hasn't shown...so...I just downed her Margarita
and I'm warming up my vocal chords... :smile:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>
Work all night on a drink of rum
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Stack banana til de mornin' come
Daylight come and me wan' go home <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Day, me say day e o, me say day, me say day e o

:beach: :dance:

Sorry, Suz, I have to leave your birthday party! I'm taking difficult child
to Georgia in the morning! I hope we all share many more! DDD

Sunlight

DDD you sure can party hardy! :smile:
the singing was so loud it woke me up and I wont need my afternoon cuppa java after all :coffee:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Wendy, you bet I called you a difficult child. If I'm 21, you must be 3 and you have no business being at a party with all of these rockin' mamas. But thanks for the good wishes. :smile:

Well, this has been a lovely party and I am relieved to have survived my birthday. I heard from a high school friend who said, "you think this year was bad, just wait until next year." I told her at least she's 6 months older than I am and can pave the way.

D3 I must say you were in lovely voice today. :flower:

Thanks all. You are wonderful to party with.

:dance: hic :dance:

Suz

Sunlight

Chris...that is it show Suz you can make this birthday last all week! while you are up, pass me some more guacamole and chips.

Sunlight

ok now I am shoving you people off the lawn chairs and pushing a broom to clean up the spilled ashtrays, mopping up the wet spots on the floor from the tipsy drinks, and scooping out the hardened dips from the good china. who left the wet T shirt on the wooden coffee table? that mark is gonna be hard to get out.

geez you guys are so difficult child when you party!

SunnyFlorida

:dance:Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayo
come Mr. Tally man, tally me banana.....

Sorry Janet, I just gathered all those marguerita drinking chicks and that wild Suz because....it's limbo time.

Scent has one end of the stick and I've got the other, DDD's already ran through it and is rounding the punch bowl. Come on Suz....you're next. 21 and you look mahvelous :beach:

Dayoooooooooooooooo, Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo

oops, there goes Cayden, we've had him all week, looky looky he's doin' the limbo.....I'm running again. 2yr olds are busy :smile: