Don't try to text or call my cell phone for the next couple of days

mstang67chic

Going Green
I somehow lost it last night somewhere between my desk and my car at work. AFter repeated searches of my purse, car and desk area I have concluded that more than likely my phone is somewhere in a pile of snow plowed out of the parking lot last night.

Yay me!

:sigh:

Actually I couldn't care less about the phone....it's the memory card I want. I"m hoping that once the snow melts a bit (and assuming the phone is largely in one piece), I can find it and get the card out.

In the meantime I'm using difficult child's phone and have a new one for me on order. It is just going to take a few days to come in and activate. If you need my temp number, message me and I'll get it to you. And if you've tried to contact me in the last 24 hours....I'm not ignoring you, I swear!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You guys clearly got more snow than we did!!!

I almost sent you a picture tonight... Glad I didn't yet!

mstang67chic

Going Green
We only got about 3 inches but it rained all day first. So.....first it was just wet, then slushy, then crunchy slushy then....nasty.

H

HaoZi

That was not a fun drive up to psychiatrist's office in that, either. Hopefully it'll finish melting off without dragging your phone into the storm drains or someone walking off with it and the card still has everything on it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aunti Becki.....

I must talk to CHester.......He luvs me ..........I luv him.......I need a peekshure.....

Lubs Pookins