downward spiral

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
hello, been a while since I've been on the boards, I have been in a rutt and now we're in "crisis"

difficult child II (12) is rapidly cycling, I have an appointment for an intake at an IOP on 3/31/09, and I am praying we make it. His in home therapist was here this afternoon and he was ready to call mobile on difficult child II because he was screaming and stomping his foot, I am like "seriously? this is nothing" I guess I am getting desensitized to it, sigh.........

anyways difficult child I is staying out of trouble for the most part, he starts bootcamp to reduce his probation this Sat./Sun. for the next 6 weeks. I am praying he does it and then he'll be off probation 1 month after he turns 18, another thing I am counting the days for!:anxious:

tiredmommy

{{{Hugs}}} I'm so sorry to read about difficult child 2's spiraling. I hope he can hold it together until intake and that difficult child 1 gets through the next few weeks so he can be off probation.

Wiped Out

Staff member
AOG,
I'm sorry to hear difficult child 2 is struggling so. I wish the intake was sooner. I'm glad difficult child 1 is staying out of trouble. Hugs.

crazymama30

hugs. I have been thinking of you. Hope difficult child 1 continues making positive choices, and sorry to hear about difficult child 2.

Andy

Hi Amaze! I also wonder how you are doing. I am so glad difficult child 1 has settled down some. Did he give it all to difficult child 2?

Is there anyway they can bump up the intake? Hang in there.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think about you every Wednesday night. I was wondering how you and the boys were last night.
Instability is so hard. Funny but we do become desensitized don't we?
I will be praying and wishing for a positive bootcamp intake for GFGI and I am hoping for miracle for GFGII.
Hang in there.