dropped by to say hi to everyone!

dreamer

Been a LONG time since I was here. Life is BUSY. Wed we had our 3rd grandchild, and she is gorgeous. we have one turning 4 in Feb, one 18 months old, the one born Wed and one that had the same due ate but is not yet here, but will be any day. Son is doing good, too. Not yet 18 but he had been homeschooled, now taking GED test for diploma, the college already permitted him to take a couple classes and he did very well. I am gonna go read and see what people are up to, but wishing you all a good and peaceful, calm holiday

TerryJ2

Wow, you've had a lot going on! Thank you for the update. You will have a busy, family filled holiday!

dreamer

Thanks everyone. :) at themoment, still waiting for the last baby to arrive. Water broke, went to hospital nite before last, and after 8 hours labor stopepd cold and now they say there are 2 water bags. SO been home since then just in limbo. SO, care of the 18 month old is on me plus care of preg in early hard labor mommy is on me.so I am BUSY BUSY and the baby born wed and the almost 4 year old are coming to visit in a bit. WHEW! LOL Hope you all have great holidays.