Drugs smoked from pipe?

Nancy

What other drugs can be smoked from a small metal pipe other than pot? I found a baggie of what looks like pot and a pipe, but am curious to know whether anything else could be with it.

Nancy

trinityroyal

Nancy, I have no idea from personal experience, but I suspect that anything that can be smoked can be smoked using a small metal pipe.

Just off the top of my head, I'm thinking pot and its variants and Crack. I don't know enough about other "smoke-ables" to make a longer list.

DammitJanet

If you found pot...and that is not too hard to identify....then Im pretty sure the pipe is for that. Other stuff is smoked in glass pipes I think.

Just smell the thing...it should smell like pot.

gottaloveem

in my humble opinion I think a small metal pipe would be for pot or maybe hash only. I agree with Janet, that they would probably use a glass pipe for other stuff.

DDD

Nancy, easy child/difficult child says that there are so many types of weed now that you can have mango, blueberry, etc. smells and not the traditional pot smell.
Because of where you live and your socio/economic placement, he thinks
it probably is "dro" (hydro) which has a completely different aroma to it.
It is expensive and was his "preferred" pot.

Hang in there. You should be near the end of the "required" rollercoaster ride. DDD

Ephchap

Nancy,

ughhh. Did you find it in J's stuff?

That type of pipe more than likely to smoke marijuana or even hash. Crack and other drugs use a glass type pipe.

Hope everything is okay.

Sending hugs and good thoughts,
Deb

KTMom91

A new thing is dried salvia leaves. You can get a salvia plant at any garden shop, because it's a regular flowering plant, but someone somewhere discovered that when you dry the leaves and smoke them, you get an effect similar to LSD.

susiestar

Roll With It
I just googled smoking salvia leaves and got a scary amount of info.

Esp info on getting the most effect. Or sources on where to buy fortified salvia, which has more of the effect. And on how to fortify your own salvia.

Ick. Seems there is always another substance.

Susie