Duckie was soooo nervous...

tiredmommy

that she was shaking during her All-County Orchestra audition yesterday, but she did great! She scored a 98%, which translates to an A+!!!!!

So, I get to spend my birthday at the All-County Music Festival. :)

tiredmommy

Thanks, Donna. She's worked so very hard; practicing almost everyday since school started. She's really starting to see the value of hard work and dedication. I'm glad we found out tonight because she had a hard time sleeping Friday because of the audition and last night because she was convinced she did horribly. (She's actually snoring lightly right now!)

buddy

Oh yeah Duckie! That is just wonderful. I get all choked up when any of the kids in my family have concerts or dance recitals etc. Just love it.

I'm glad you had a nice time. I am sure she is really proud of herself. What a fun thing to do together.

applause applause.... luv, Buddy

LittleDudesMom

Way to go Duckie! I fear mom will have to leave the board since there doesn't appear to be a trace of difficult child in you anymore!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Um... not so fast, LDM! There's still plenty of difficult child in her, she's just learning to use her powers for good and not evil (sometimes).