DUZ NE 1 KNOW 'BOUT 3RD PARTY CUSTODY?

ugot2doit4lani

:crying:
[color:#CC66CC][/color][font:Comic Sans MS][/font][size:14pt][/size]

HELLO THERE! WELL I WAS JUST WONDERIN, IF NE 1 OUT THERE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 3RD PARTY CUSTODY? WELL IM NOT SURE IF IM IN THE RIGHT SPOT, SO IF ANYONE CAN LIKE RESPOND 2 DIS IT WOULD B VERY HELPFUL. THANK U!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I don't know anything about this, but I would go to the state website that the child is presently residing in and check out the legal area on third party custody. I would also google Third party custody to find out more info on the subject. I would guess it will not be easy to get if parents are anywhere close to being an appropriate parent...Good luck in your search...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
If you are talking about custody, is it safe to assume you are talking about a minor? If yes, your question would be better posed in our General forum. I can move your post over there if you like. Just let me know.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you fill out a profile signature. You can get directions in our FAQ forum.

Welcome!

Suz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugot2doit4lani</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> :crying:
[color:#CC66CC][/color][font:Comic Sans MS][/font][size:14pt][/size]

HELLO THERE! WELL I WAS JUST WONDERIN, IF NE 1 OUT THERE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 3RD PARTY CUSTODY? WELL IM NOT SURE IF IM IN THE RIGHT SPOT, SO IF ANYONE CAN LIKE RESPOND 2 DIS IT WOULD B VERY HELPFUL. THANK U!!

</div></div>That sounds like it was written by a minor.