DDD

I am happy with the results on DWTS. by the way does anyone else abhor
Laila's partner???? Geez, what an obnoxious greaseball! :rolleyes:

The girls are bound to be the final two on AI. At least I hope
so.

Night everyone, DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
Aww, DDD, don't pick on my Maks (Laila's partner). I think he is very good looking.

In fact, on the DWTS message board, some have started calling him MakSexy. :rofl:

Did I say that I love that show?

As far as AI, I agree with you.

~Kathy

DDD

Kathy, Kathy, Kathy. Don't you recognize a male difficult child when you
see one????

on the other hand, I watched the whole rerun tonight because I thought last
nights DWTS was one of the most terrific shows I've ever seen.
by the way, did you notice that Apolo shaved his little beardy thing??

Night. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
C'mon, DDD, a hot, sexy difficult child could be fun as long as you are not married to one (or the mother to one).:blush:

I've said it before and I'll say it again ~ there is just something sexy about a man that can dance.

I did notice that Apolo shaved his little beardy thing. I thought he looked much better. by the way, there is gossip on the DWTS message boards that Julianne has announced that she is no longer engaged. Some think she and Apolo are becoming an item.

I seriously have to get a life. I am way too much into this show. :rofl:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I did notice that Apolo shaved his little beardy thing. I thought he looked much better. by the way, there is gossip on the DWTS message boards that Julianne has announced that she is no longer engaged. Some think she and Apolo are becoming an item.
</div></div>

I HATE those beard thingies. I was soooooooooo glad to see it gone!

And I HOPE that Julianne and Apolo are an item. They are adorable together and "fit" perfectly when they are dancing.

I loved the comparison last night of the athlete vs the entertainer.

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> maks isnt' my favorite, but i do enjoy his dancing a lot. he's a bit of a sorehead when he doesn't win. i've read he's been very resentful for not getting further in past seasons. he's got nothing to complain about this season tho.

the one i thought was a slimeball was the guy who did that flamenco type dance. wanted to shove him in the shower & scrub him with-a wire brush lol. it's not a look i appreciate.

i don't remember who karina's partner was for that one dance, but boy, that girl's extension is amazing.

no real surprises as to who the final three are. i still think joey & apolo will be final 2. can hardly wait!!!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Lothlorien

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the one i thought was a slimeball was the guy who did that flamenco type dance. wanted to shove him in the shower & scrub him with-a wire brush lol. it's not a look i appreciate.
</div></div>

:rofl: Totally agree with you there.

I noticed the beard was gone too, but it's there just ever so slightly. I hated that thing too. He looks so much better without it.

Last night, Karina danced with Louis Van Amstel.

I sure hope Melinda and Jordin make it to the finals. I love, love, love them.

On_Call

I haven't caught a single full episode of DWTS this season, I'm sorry to say. Sounds like I have sure missed some good entertainment, though!

I thought last night's AI was good. As far as Blake is concerned, I liked his second song best, I guess. But I also believe it will be Jordin and Melinda in the finals. Either of them could sing anything, I think. It's weird, but usually I'm psyched for the finals - either this season is a bit more mellow or it's everything else going on in my life - I'm still watching, but not with the usual sense of enthusiasm.

However it turns out, I expect we will be able to buy recordings from any one of the 3 semi-finalists as stocking stuffers - I think they will all go on to have recording deals.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>I didn't see Blake sing, but think the girls are fabulous. I also think its interesting to see the difference in age...Melinda-29 and Jordan-17. I originally thought Melinda had it sewn up, but Jordan has really "brought it". The final should be good since I think I would be happy with either winner.

Heard somewhere that the "Idol" fever is waning and could be the last season. Time to move on to other shows I guess.....</span>

:flower:

I'd be real suprised to see Blake in the finals.

While what he does could be considered "entertaining", a lot of times it is not really singing, and certainly not at the caliber of the girls.

in my humble opinion.

KFld

I love Apolo and hope he wins. I also like Blake, sorry ladies, and I hope Jordin and Blake are in the finals. There is just something about him I like.

I adore Blake, mostly it is his stage presence, he really entertains better than the girls. As far as voices are concerned I think the girls have him beat for sure. So, in that respect, it will probably be the 2 girls in the finale.

I think Melinda did a little better last night with her songs than my usual fav Jordin.

I will be happy with either of them winning and I know all 3 will go on to have great careers.

Till tonight,
Vickie

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #333399"> i was very impressed with-karina & louis. she has amazing extention, doesn't she. beautiful lines.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

DDD

OK...since I don't have a life, either...let's do a little poll.

IF you had to date one of the four DWTS males who would you choose??

I'd have to choose Joey becaue I think we would laugh all night.
I'm too old to do much other than drink, eat and laugh. LOL DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
Okay, DDD, you can have Joey. I'll take Maks ~ difficult child or not. I have more than laughing in mind. :blush: I meant dancing of course!

kris ~ I read on Louis's website that he and Karina have danced together professionally and that's why they look so comfortable together. I agree that Karina is amazing ~ she has won the most awards of all of the female professional dancers. She is in a league of her own.

by the way, the dance that Louis and Karina and Alec and Edyta did that night was one that they perform on the tour. It was even more amazing in person.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Out of this years guys I would have to pick Joey simply because he might be able to keep up with me...lol. Poor Apolo is much too young for me and so tiny! We would look like the number 10 standing next to each other.