DWTS....Who's It Gonna Be?

DDD

Was the program good? Or?? Was the program GOOD?

No matter who wins, it has been a terrific season. DDD

meowbunny

Given that she's made it this far, it's probably going to be Marie. She's certainly not the best dancer but her fan base is astronomical. I was rooting for Jenny, so this might be a case of sour grapes.

'Chelle

I'm rooting for Helio. I like him, he just seems like a nice guy, and I love Julianne LOL. Plus, he came into this with zero dancing experience and has done fantastic. Mel had her Spice Girls background so should have been ahead from the start. Plus I thought her freestyle was boring and stiff and didn't showcase her best points at all. I blame Maks choreography for that. A guy friend of mine, who doesn't really watch the show, saw her dance and said he thought the freestyle showcased Maks too much, and not her, she spent about the first 30 seconds of the dance sitting on a chair. The freestyle should WOW the fans, because it's the last dance fans see and it will be the one sticking in the memory, not a good dance to go out on. Marie may get in based on fan support, but you could tell from her dances she's not in the same league as the other two dance-wise. I love her for her personality, but this should be based on dance skills for the end.

jbrain

I think last night's show was really lackluster--much better finales in previous seasons. And Marie's freestyle was really weird and she can't dance and I am sick of her whining about her scores and bringing up her age every chance she gets. Also, who cares if she is "one of the top doll designers in the world"--we should vote for her on the basis of that? I think her huge ego is starting to show and I think she is really annoying.

I am hoping Mel wins since she is the best dancer though I like Helio too. I don't think he is nearly as good as Apollo though. And, in my opinion, there hasn't been as good a freestyle dance since Cheryl and Drew's Ride a Cowboy routine--now, that was hot!

--Jane

DammitJanet

Can you believe I forgot that last night was MONDAY!!!!!

Now you know how sleep deprived I really am taking care of Keyana...lol. I completely missed DWTS...and on the finale night to boot!

I am beside myself.

Hopefully they will show lots of replays tonite. Boo hoo.

Kathy813

Staff member
I was really disappointed in last night's show. The freestyles were not very good although I think that Helio's was by far the best. What the heck happened to Mel and Maks? I thought their freestyle was terrible.

In fact, I think that probably lost it for them.

~Kathy