DWTS.........wow!

DDD

husband and I were wowed last night. Cheryl and her partner were truly the hottest couple on stage. I had thought he might have a male friend, by the way, but when Carolanne referred to "Mrs" the woman appeared to be his wife. Doesn't matter at all. He was HOT and Cheryl has always been our favorite pro. LOL..I still vividly remember ride'm cowboy with Lachey! Yikes

Melissa honestly is awesome. She is a talented dancer and her big grin just makes her enchanting. The Cowboy has really grown on us.

This season is a pleasure. Once they get rid of the bottom two (and I sure hope it IS the bottom two) the rest of the contest is going to be gravy. DDD

Lothlorien

I was impressed with thank you. He's such a stiff, but he did really well last night.

Yeah, Mr. Marini is certainly firey hot. Whoo!

Melissa is a little firecracker and she did bring it on last night.

I was right at the same level with the judges with Shawn last night. There were too many tricks, though she did them really well and it was the perfect dance for her to just show them off.

I feel so bad for the Mac guy. They just put him down so badly. I get so annoyed when they do that. They asked him to be on the show. I find it very rude when they do that. But despite their rudeness, he was very classy about it. What a sweetie and a class act.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yeah, he's a class act and HE HAS TO GO! Trouble is, I'll bet he won't.

I thought Melissa was pretty good last night but I don't think she came close to Marini. Holy Moses, I needed a cold shower after that dance.

D3- he's married with a couple of kids.

As hot as it was, I doubt if I'll ever see a dance that matches "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" for sheer, LUST. ;)

Lil Kim blew me away last night with how graceful she was. I thought she was a close second to Marini.

Suz

jbrain

Yay, now we have some important stuff to talk about! I love Gilles--he is so hot. He and Cheryl were wonderful. I also liked Lil' Kim and Melissa and thank you. I agree, Shawn did more tricks than dancing and actually I think the dancing part of her routine was a little subpar. My husband and I do lindy hop so I actually feel like I know when I'm seeing it done well (not to say that husband and I do it well--we just know how it should be done)!

I like Steve W but think it is time for him to go and I don't think Holly is going to improve so she can go too. I hope Stevo hangs around another week so maybe he can get his nerves under control and have a decent performance.

But, my definite fave is Gilles--he makes me weak in the knees when he dances...

Jane

KTMom91

I loved it when Woz told Bruno, "I'm still standing!" Can't argue with that kind of positive attitude, even though he's a lousy dancer.

Holly needs to go home, too. I'm tired of her.

Loved watching Cheryl and Gilles...OMG...what a dance!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
DDD...this is for US...enjoy :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvqwJsNZVQ"]YouTube - Drew Lachey and Cheryl Burke Freestyle 2-23-06[/ame]

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'd forgotten that you were a fan of that dance too, Loth. I guess there are 3 of us...

...someone please pass me a cigarette. :bag:

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...and in second place...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPhw-DWh9go"]YouTube - Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke [ WEEK 4 - Argentine TANGO ] - Dancing with the Stars 2009 Season8 DWTS[/ame]

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I couldn't force myself to watch DWTS last night and have to sit through the bad dances again. Imagine my JOY this morning when I read who was sent home. :whew:

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well - Make me a martini or a marini or what did Bruno call him -

A RED HOT POKER........omg (snort) :redface:

And for consideration in sexy hot dances -

I have to put in the Ice skater (name eludes me) and the little tiny blonde and she was in a leopard costume and I think they did a samba - it was so good they asked them to do it twice!

NOW THAT WAS HOT..........

My Mom said for any GIlles fans - if you get the movie sex and the city - he's in there nude.......:surprise: