DWTS

Lothlorien

So was it any surprise that the boxer is gone? The judges were praising his performance, but personally, I was watching it and saying WTheck? It was frantic and all over the place. Ick!

I was a little surprised the Mel was in the bottom instead of Mark, but as I've said in the past.....I think he was creepy in the beginning, but the fact that he works so hard makes him endearing.

How 'bout that Wade Robson routine? That was really cool. It was kind of weird watching him dance, since you never see him dance on the other show.

I think top two...Helio and Cheetah girl. (OMG....was Guillermo hysterical last night with the "sheeta girl" comment?

The third is still a tie between Jenny and Soap guy, Cameron.

What d'ya think?

DammitJanet

I was not a bit surprised to see the boxer dude leave. I was hoping he would go. Forgive me but he danced like one of those TMX Elmo dolls to me...lol. Ok...that was cruel.

I thought it was amazing to see the first perfect score in week 4! Cheetah girl sure can dance but she is setting a high bar for herself.

I am also enjoying watching the brother/sister combo compete against each other...lol.

I was so hoping Drew and Cheryl were going to do their Save a horse, ride a cowboy dance but they did well dancing to Wayne. That was nice. I liked seeing them back.

I still think this is the best season ever.

DDD

I'm watching........uh.......until the "sandman" makes it impossible to keep my eyes open. :smile: I keep missing
the end of the shows lately.

Really I do think the caliber of the performances has improved
and although I don't have a favorite, I have been pleased with
the choices to leave the competition so far. I seem to be entranced with Julianne. Ninety percent of the time I do not
find blonds appealing to watch. No, I don't think they are dumb.
LOl! I just prefer more "normal" or "average" looking women but
there is such a delightful combination of beauty, grace and fierce competitiveness about her that I invariably find myself
rooting for her over the others. Her bro, on the other hand, could be the
next casualty of the show and that would be fine with me. LOL!

I missed the end of Brothers and Sisters too. My schedule has
been too much lately. Just wanted you guys to know that you are
NOT alone! DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
I'm watching, Loth. It's just been a busy time for me.

Sabrina and Helio are still my favorites but I really like all the women. Floyd was my pick to go this week. He always looked like he was boxing instead of dancing to me.

DDD ~ I know what you mean about Julianne. She just sparkles. Her maturity amazes me considering she is only 18 (or just turned 19).

Janet ~ I agree that this is the best season ever!

I just hope Mel hangs around a little longer so I can keep watching my boy Maks. There was a link to an article on the DWTS message board where Maks was asked his favorite dance. His answer was the "horizontal mambo." I'd do the mambo with him anytime.

Where's the blushing smiley face when I need it?:rofl:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, I'm watching and no, I wasn't surprised to see Floyd go.

And I also think it will be a Sabrino/Helio final two.

And (as I shared with a friend) the winners of best looking backsides this week were Maksim and Derek! :bravo: (now don't get nasty girls- this was meant as merely an intellectual acknowledgment of perfection :bag: )

Suz :princess:

Kathy813

Staff member
Ummm, Suz, I'm glad to hear that you appreciate my Maks's best attribute but let's remember that you can only look but not touch.

He's all mine. :nonono:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
No problem, Kathy. As long as you keep your hands off Richard :flower: I will keep my hands off Maks. :smile:

But I can certainly appreciate their obvious :picture: attributes.

Suz

Lothlorien

You know, when Maks first appeared on the show, he was so darn arrogant....and that hair....ugh. He is so much more appealing now then his first show. He is pretty easy on the eyes! Yum!

Yes, I know what you mean about the bleach blonde thing too, but she is just so darn pretty, smart, cute. She is pretty amazing. I love Helio. He's so cute!

I'm thinking Mark will go next. He really is just not that good.

What did you all think of Waynes performance? His voice was cracking a lot. It just didn't sound all that good.

DammitJanet

LOL Loth....We were watching Wayne sing and the dance routine and Cory looked at me and said...did this dude always sound this bad?

LMAO...I said No...he is just really old now.

jbrain

Hi,
I'm watching too but have to record the results show and watch it another day since I have singing practice Tues. nights. So, I am behind all of you!

I was shocked that Mel was in the bottom 2--she is good, didn't deserve that. I figured either Floyd or Mark would go and either one was fine with me.

I never liked Wayne Newton (used to see him on Ed Sullivan when he was a "kid") and now he is even worse. I can't believe anyone would pay money to see him in Las Vegas, he is an awful singer. I did enjoy seeing Drew and Cheryl dance though.

I loved the Wade Robson routine and it made me nostalgic for the other show. By the way, we saw the Live Tour of SYTYCD a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic.

I'm looking forward to the all Latin night. I really think all the rest of the contestants (except Mark) are pretty good and some of them are really, really good (like Sabrina, Helio and Mel).

Talk to you later,
Jane