DWTS's AND AI tonight??

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm a big Adam fan. I downloaded Mad World from I tunes already. I'm sorry he didn't win but such is life. He obviously isn't everyone's cup of tea. He is really more into musical theatrics but has an amazing voice to back up the theatrics.
Kris is good but I can't say he swept me off my feet musically. He just has a sweet personality that is very likable.

I loved Kara showing up the goofy bikini girl with the new implants.

DammitJanet

I watched a the first hour of AI and then the last 5 mins to see who won...lol.

I LOVED seeing Kara show up goofy bikini girl. That was just too funny.

I also liked the part where Kris played I Wanna Kiss a Girl with Keith Urban. I can see him in that genre. He seemed right at home.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I loved Kara showing up the goofy bikini girl with the new implants.

You bet!

And I loved the annoyed look on bikini girl's face when she knew she was being mocked. (although I don't think any of the guys noticed)

Suz

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Since "my Danny" couldn't be the winner, I am happy that Kris won. I see Adam as music theater, would LOVE to see him as the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, think he'd be awesome!!

Really enjoyed Kris with Keith Urban, I think he'd be a great country singer, I DO love my country!!!

Was cool to hear Danny sing with Lionel Ritchie.

Allison and Cindy Lauper was so cool!! Thought they sounded so good together.

Of course we had to suffer through Tatiana and her sooo strange behaviors! Think she is a difficult child?? :p

Will definetly buy Kris' album, and Danny's too. Would love to hear Adam and Allison sing together again as well.

Tonight "So You Think You Can Dance" premier! That is my all time favorite show!!!!

Lothlorien

That whole thing with Tatiana was scripted, as well Norman Gentle. It was all in good fun. I agree with enjoying the annoyed look on bikini girl's face. She did not know that was coming. What a riot that was.

I liked Kris with Keith Urban, too. I really loved that all these huge stars and bands come on the finaly now.

Remember the INXS show to get a new member to replace the singer? They should do that with Queen....doncha think? That would be awesome! Adam would be a good Mercury replacement, no?

jbrain

Hey Jungle,
So You Think You Can Dance is my alltime favorite too--I'm excited it is starting up! We'll have to have a new thread about it...
Jane