DYFS worker is here

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Giving difficult child I the 10th degree, and who will get the attitude when he leaves, hmmmm let me think, uh huh, yep, ME!

difficult child I cut school these past 2 days. He knew my parents were away, he knew I had to take difficult child II to partial hospital, so do you think he'd get up and get going as I asked, NO!!!!

KTMom91

I absolutely HATE that teenage attitude, and it's even worse when they're the ones who caused the problem in the first place. Same game at my house...

All they have to do is what you asked them to do...GRRR!

Here's a shield to deflect some of that attitude...and some hugs...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I would have asked the DFYS worker in private to pretend like she is leaving and then come back unannounced about 20 minutes later, stand on my porch and listen to what you have to endure.

Hugs

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Well he did tell me how to get rid of difficult child I, to call the police and tell them I do not want him in the home any longer and then to tell the judge that he refuses to go to school or get a job and is abusive and that he needs to be forced to do things, and that he should be forced to participate in a job corps like program. difficult child I heard this and was whistling a whole new tune when he left, we will see how long it lasts.