e-mailed difficult child

catwoman

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'> </span> I found difficult child on MySpace.com and e-mailed him. This is the first time I've tried to contact him in over 3 years. I made it pretty short and to the point. I said I hoped he was doing well and I wish we could at least talk again someday. I suggested that e-mailing might be a good way to start. I've been thinking a lot lately about trying to reach him.

I'm honestly not expecting much, his picture on MySpace showed him giving the finger and I'd say he looks high. His quote is from Hunter Thompson. He was always difficult child's favorite author because his writing is filled with drug use.

I'm not saying he'll be coming here by any means, I just needed to do this. I know you all understand,

DammitJanet

Catwoman...I hope he responds in an appropriate manner. It must be so difficult to have had no contact in so long. I hope he is well and has grown up some in this time apart.

ScentofCedar

Catwoman, I do understand. I am glad you found him and have this safe way to at least see him, and see how he is and who he is, now.

I hope he responds to your e mail.

Keeping you both in my thoughts.

Barbara

Loris

I hope it goes well, too. As hard as it is to handle our difficult children sometimes, it must be even harder to have no contact. I really hope he has grown to appreciate you. You'll be in my thoughts.

hearthope

I know it was difficult to reach out to him and heartbreaking to see a picture that seems like he is high.

Wishing you peace and strength, hope the outcome of your contact is good

rejectedmom

He is your son, you love him. We understand. Please guard your heart. If his myspace column is current he may not have changed much. I hope he does answer you and I hope he is respectful. This whole thing must be so hard for you. -RM

KFld

I hope you hear from him and the two of you find a way to communicate. I'm sure that would make you feel much better to at least know where he is and what he is doing with his life.