Ear hair

klmno

Abbey- be thankful!! I am getting ready to get in the shower as I am scratching my legs thinking, Geez, I really need to shave!!

witzend

Oops! Sorry about that K. I didn't mean to confuse difficult child!

Abbey, really only one hair on your head? That gives a whole differnt impression of you sitting in your bra and granny panties at your computer when the neighbor stopped by!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey, really only one hair on your head? That gives a whole differnt impression of you sitting in your bra and granny panties at your computer when the neighbor stopped by!

Oh, isn't that a LOVELY site? Yeah...I'm going to go out and hook up with some guy soon.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Or at the very least - a groomer for your poodle. :devil2:

YES BBK - corner I know I LIVE THERE.

SHE STARTED IT!!!!!!!!! AND I GET PUNISHED.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I think it's a weird genetic thing. I have no body hair, at least not visible hair, and never did.

My soon to be husband actually asked me if it hurt as bad as he had heard it did to be "waxed".

Nope, sorry. I have no idea. I've never so much as shaved. My mother's the same way. My sister has to shave (guess she took after dad). One of her girlfriends had to teach her to shave as my poor mother didn't know how to.

I got the lousy teeth (what's left of them) from mom's side of the family, and assuming dad is my biological father (there's some question there that will never be answered, and both dad and the other man have been dead for many years--dad is the guy who acknowledged me and raised me as his own, so it doesnt' really matter), I got the boobs from his side of the family.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Witz, given that in the old days before sports bras I used to have to ace-bandage my boobs into place in order to go ride my horse; I'd say it's a bad thing.

I have problems with my neck from them as well.

susiestar

Roll With It
Love the joke.

Let Star out of the corner!!!! She is so cute, we love her, she don't need no corner!!!!

Star, you can come over by me, I won't let them keep you in the corner.

Susie